Tuesday 18 March 2014

Life And Money

Moving on, today's post is about a conversation i had with a friend of mine. At my old job i was getting paid (twaz small tho) but at my new job there's no pay, like the way this people do us IT students though but anyways i prefer it here, better hours, not the only IT student, there's AC and lets just say its better but no pay. My friend (Kpam) told me i should consider changing again since there's no pay but i said money isn't all that important and he was like

Then he went on to tell me that money is everything and that anyone who thinks otherwise is naive. I don't think i'm naive, i know thats exactly what a naive person would say but still i don't believe money is all that important. He replied with

I agree that anyone in need would realise that money is important, and i know money is very important and all but still i don't agree with the way people thirst after money going to great lengths to get more even after they have enough. Money in of itself is nothing, its just the means to an end. We don't need money cause of money's sake, we need money cause of what money can get us. For example, a lavish lifestyle, ladies, popularity and power. But in the end isn't happiness the most important thing cuz even with all the money in the world you could still feel empty inside.

Like for real though to me money isn't that much of a priority, think about it, most of the great men alive and dead never saw money as a priority, all they wanted was to achieve a goal and to bring their dream to life, the money came later even though they weren't particularly chasing it. And also every Dick, Tom and Harry out there are also busy chasing that paper, and just how many of them get that money. I'm not saying you won't be rich if you love money, and i'm not saying you would if you don't, i'm just saying be content with what you have and chase a dream and not the money.
My pal Zig

6 comments:

  1. #Teamnobeard Lol my pal Zig #hashtag

    ReplyDelete
  2. deep tho.nd its kpam speeking,nyc post i disagree but nyc post nd money like i said its a lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the memes were funny especially the first. nice pos. but u dont still av a beard. write on that. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Money doesn't buy happiness, it buys crazy-ass happiness. -Eminem

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved these Memes. They are funny. Specially that money one. Being Payroll Services Guelph provider people are so much concerned about money around me. I have given my services about dozens of company in payroll regards.

    ReplyDelete