Tuesday 11 March 2014

I'M STILL ALIVE


I'M BACK! Who missed me? Don't pretend you didn't i know you did. Whoa haven't been here in a while, i can almost hear that sentence from that Eminem song Evil Twin "Welcome back to the land of the living my friend, you have slept for quite some time", well its not my fault, its the lack of Internet that caused it. Yeah I know how can a human live without the Internet, it was horrible. No twitter, no 9gag, no manga (if i hear), and no blogs. Yes i can feel your sympathy and i appreciate it, kind of, but I'm back. Why i had no access to the Internet you ask, well cuz my former workplace that's supposed to deal in all things computers didn't have Internet thats why. Don't worry I'll expatiate on the horrors of that place in my next post but for now just know I'm back and have a new place with Internet and AC (yes I see you Banky). I just started today and be rest assured the posts will keep on coming.

3 comments: