Sunday 29 December 2013

My 2013 Highlights

This is the list of notable moments in my life and also some interesting things that happened this year in no particular order.
  • I started blogging- Found a new way to kill boredom and express my thoughts, though i've been slacking for a while.
  • Funny music trends- Gangnam style getting almost 2 billion views and What does the fox say being the weirdest, i thought it'd end up like Black friday but people actually loved it.
  • I found Ryan Higa- I think this YouTuber is just too creative, he's so funny and makes me love YouTube more.
  • The Man Of Steel came out- Though the movie wasnt good in my opinion i'm a great fan of Supes so it made the list.
  •  I had my first relationship and my first breakup- All within the space of 4 months, well at least its something.
  • Watched Now You See Me- Its my favorite movie of the year, my second best magical movie after The Sorcerer's Apprentice. 
  • Found the First Strand of hair on my chin- HA! Take that friends who said it would take 3 more years, my magnificent beard is coming soon. Especially Loto, HAHA to you.
  •  Miley Cryus went loco- Dont know what caused it but Miley lost all sense of decency and just went crazy, or maybe shes just being the true her, either way its not fun to watch but am i the only one that noticed that her craziness came with better music?
  •  OBJ wrote a letter to GEJ and it caused a lot of controversy, read my take HERE
  • The Nigerian soccer team won the African Cup Of Nations.
  • The Death Of The Greatest African Legend to date Nelson Mandela.
  • I fasted for the first time.
Well those are some of the year's highlights, if you have others add them in the comment section even personal highlights.
2013 is (soon to be was) a good year.

2 comments: