Wednesday 8 April 2015

Random Stuff I've Been Anticipating

Hi everyone, hope you enjoyed the Easter holidays? I didn't but i'm moving on from that.
During the course of the year a lot of things have either just caught my eye (as the vanity slave that I am) ,have just piqued my interest while I was doing research (as a professional I've done my homework ) or just when I was dilly dallying *In Frank Dunga's voice*, a sort of wishlist if you will.



So i'm just going to list the ones I can remember at the moment and briefly talk about them.  
Are you ready?




The Moto 360


This is one of the best smart-watches and it runs on the Android wear os platform. It has a number of functions like wireless charging, online services and a number of other interesting functions.



Retina Display Mac Book Air
There has been speculation that apple has been producing Mac-Books with clearer / better resolution. Though there really isn't any clarity according to  Apple Insider I found out that Apple allowed its distribution partners to reduce prices on current 11-inch and 13-inch Mac Book Air models.

The Ubuntu Phone
What really intrigues me about this device beyond how it is relatively well priced(It costs €169 according to pcadvisor.co.uk) is that it runs its own operating system Ubuntu Linux On the phone.



Yeezy Boosts
I'm going to start by saying I appreciate good sneakers and when I saw the initial leaked design I was really impressed and I was anticipating its release I even stayed up overnight on the line for it and shiii (for where). Then when it came out it was actually different but I wasn't disappointed , it dint look like orthodox sneakers but they still looked too cool.

The iPhone
There are several rumors going around that by the end of the year either the iPhone 6S or 7 would be released and it would come with an improved IOS 9. I haven't really done intensive research on what it would entail because there really isn't any clarity.


Batman: Arkham Knight
Uhmm I haven't been keeping tabs on video games like I used to, once I can get FIFA on my PlayStation i'm usually satisfied. That changed when I saw the preview for Arkham Knight, I played the previous game Arkham Asylum and though I wasnt able to go as far as I wanted I enjoyed it so much I cant imagine how this one would be.

HTC M9
I'm a fan of HTC mobile phones though they have a few drawbacks . Personally I feel they have the best Android interface and then the metal body of the HTC gives it this sexy look(the black one especially). Also, the sound the phone produces is really something to write home about.



Entourage
Since I heard there would be a movie coming out based on the same characters from the TV show I have been anticipating the release. If you've watched the TV show you would understand why I have been chasing it (Get it?).I really want to see how it would play out cause the TV show was crazy and the release date is June 5th this year.

Samsung S6 Edge
When Samsung announced the release of the Samsung S6 and the S6 edge the news as all over my timeline for some reason. Apparently they really put in the work to make it really good. They worked on the external look and they have left the whole plastic look they used to have,they included finger scan, the screen reaches the edge among other awesome features. There are some drawbacks though like the batteries are no longer replaceable and there is no micro SD extension. But it look like they really improved on the phone in all.

Remastered Air Jordan Retros

One day I was on the Instagram prowl and then i cant really remember the name of the page I got to then I saw the Remastered Air Jordan Retros to be released sometime in spring this year and then I just started freaking out especially when I saw this chrome pair like this. I still shiver when I remember them *brrrrr*.


What have you been anticipating lately? 
I want to know, so just put it in the comment box :)


1 comment: