Tuesday 7 July 2015

How To Be Successful Musically Like Pitbull

Well I talked about this and had a good laugh with my friends about how to do a song or become like Pitbull a while ago (by the way they started it, I actually kinda like Pitbull he has a couple of throwback and even new bangers). Then recently I saw this picture so knew I just had to do this post. Initially, I considered a painstaking explanation of how to do this but you're smart so I would just give you list, a step by step method of how you too can successfully become Pitbull. ( As a professional that I am I know my job, I've done my homework, you can ask them In my other former place they will tell you and if you properly analyze this list you will know that its true.)

Step 1: Scrape your hair
Step 2: get big and and dark shades. You could also get a suit.

Step 3: feature someone and shout their name in the song

Step 4: Shout "Mr World Wide" as the song begins.


Step 5: I think this step would be better if it were the video steps but I think it's also relevant here that
you're making the song, Ladies with big assets.


Step 6: Say something about living for the night, the party and stuff. Mostly stuff.

Step 7: ramble a little in Spanish, you can count to 10 if you want or say the ABC's even.


Step 8: Shout on the Top of you're voice Dale.


Step 9: Repeat some of your lines randomly.

Step 10: Abruptly end the song.

I hope you enjoyed this post and learnt a thing or two that you can apply to your struggle to make it
   in the music industry, so you too can become a superstar hit maker .

DISCLAMER
No animals were harmed or killed in the making of this post. 
Maybe some hurt feelings (which i apologize for) but nothing else.

2 comments:

  1. There are some truths in this post, never the less it's most important not to fake, be yourself, keep up your style, caz that's what people are going to like you (or not) for next to your music!! Otherwise you might get fans that follow something you didn't really seek to representate or none at all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some truths in this post, never the less it's most important not to fake, be yourself, keep up your style, caz that's what people are going to like you (or not) for next to your music!! Otherwise you might get fans that follow something you didn't really seek to representate or none at all...

    ReplyDelete