Monday 28 April 2014

WHAT IF.....

First of all for those of you who think I am Sam from my post IT stories, it wasn't me oooooo I have better game than that just so you know. This post is specially for those of you who have seen a girl(fine girl oooo) in a bus, taxi or keke  e.t.c when going to a semi far location and during the journey when you should be talking to her you just stay there thinking about it and trying to build up your courage then before you know it she drops at a bus stop, you my friend are a sad guy. let me tell you of my experience maybe it will teach you something.

On a Saturday a while back, went to see one of my guys who lives at bagada, so on my way back I took airport road back from Oshodi and I stopped at 7 and 8 then took keke to canoe (it is in Ajao Estate and I still wonder why they call it that because there is no river there). So I was about to take keke to Iyana Ejigbo where I live and that's when I saw her. She was fair, very beautiful and had a nice shape, we entered the same keke I made sure of that. So now I'm in the keke with this beautiful girl and all that is in my mind is how am I going  to talk to her, she had her ear piece on, should I just tap her and ask her for her name, or tap her and tell her straight "I have to say you look beautiful just had to tell you that" I know girls love hearing that so I was thinking what if what if........I just tapped her and asked her what song she was listening to, she said Mirrors by Timberlake so from there the conversation started, she was friendly and laughed at my jokes and when we finally reached Iyana Ejigbo I took her number before we parted ways didn't call her immediately, I waited for a day then called her (Told you I've got game) and we talked for a while, I later found out she lives at Ajao Estate just went to see a friend the day I saw her in the keke and she didn't have a bf  lucky me. Anyway three weeks later she invited me to her house on a Saturday. I went over to her house, her
elder brother was around she was the youngest out of 3 children(two boys and one girl).So didn't expect anything to happen so as we were talking in the living room while her brother was in his room, as we were talking don't know what came over me but I kissed her expecting her to pull away but hoping she didn't, she reciprocate then suddenly I heard a voice "its 100naira we don reach Iyana Ejigbo" yep was still in the keke still thinking what if what if.. I was day dreaming, by the time I came down she had already walked far away so I just smiled to myself and started my semi long walk home. Like I said it will teach you something never said it will be how to talk to the girl you figure out that by yourself.

18 comments:

  1. Great story. So far Kpam Stories has been greater than Kay's Stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guy what the fuck nah! Like my oga Hirse told me before: "Set that p man!". Why nah :( . See fresh Kpam just de waste. Make God punish the next girl that thinks that she can wear earpiece while sitting next to the KpamMaster. Mschewwww

    ReplyDelete
  4. chimakpam......... your the one oooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok dis was good. i min i read ur blog twice in a week, '"TWICE", dats a record for me all tnx to d kpam stories. Abeg moyo shud jst stop writing his long ass boring stories nd let kpam do all d writing. we need laughter biko. nd moyosade, rily, driving??? we both no u cnt do dat so stop forming nd jst be ur normal bus jumping self. KPAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanx for ur comments nd biko leave kayode alone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is awesome gee, nyc one

    ReplyDelete
  9. kayode fire chima lol d guy dey take ur glory

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool story fam.....mehn,that dream seemed real though.loool,better luck next time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kayode... Fuck off from here.

    ReplyDelete