Thursday 24 April 2014

IT stories

Today's post is about my IT so far.When you enter university(especially mine).what is on your mind is cant wait to finish or cant wait to do IT especially if you are doing an engineering course. I have learnt two major things so far in this IT.First is, my school doesn't teach us shit only the basics that's only theory theory and very little practical which is the major problem with many Nigerian universities. The second is, money is very important.Anyway that's for a later post. For this post let me tell you of some funny incident that has happened during this IT period.I have seen so many funny thing especially on my way back from work.From seeing a convertible keke(no roof),a passenger in my bus telling the conductor to conduct himself(I know right that's deeep), a policeman dancing in the middle of the road and he was not even dancing well I thought he was mad.
                                               
 and a man that was dancing in a teletubbies outfit getting stoned pure water.These are just few things that I see happening when am coming back from work, you will think my life is a comedy movie.The main story I want to tell you happened to my friend during this IT.So now imagine you want to ask a girl out for a dinner or to the movies etc. will you.
A. Take a public bus
B. Take a bike
C. Take a cab or
D. Take your car(that's if you have any).

 For those of you that choose 1 or 2. If the girl really likes you, you are safe but if not  the worse case scenario she will say no but what happened to my friend was the worst.
Once upon a time there was this guy(lets call him Sam). Sam meet a girl in a cinema, talked to her sweet talked her you know the full charming guy package. After everything he exchanged numbers with the girl(lets call her joy). After a week of getting to know joy he asked her out to go to watch a movie with him, she agreed. So he came to pick her up on the day. She dressed up well all the make up complete came down expecting to see a nice ride or at least a taxi. She meet him on okada telling her to hop on....now readers what do you think she should do,I mean a nice person who doesn't like the okada idea will say no politely but NOOOOO she looked at him laughed turned back and entered her house and went back upstairs no comment at all. This dude was so surprised he didn't speak the okada man now said "Oga abeg I want my money now she don go upstairs make I drop you for your house or leave you here make you beg am"                    
but why joy, why
*DDAAMMNNN!!! in my voice* Sam told the okada man to take him back home(of which his house was not  near).
When he told me the story I had to laugh.How wont you tell the girl before you went to pick her that you were picking her with okada.
                                  
 It can happen to anyone such is life. Anyway the summary is he stopped talking to the girl and that's how it ended, maybe if it was another girl or if he had more money or if he knew her better(I guess a week wasn't enough) things would have happened differently.

Another story happened to me on my way back from school(went to visit some friends) this Easter Monday. You know how when a bus wants to pick up passengers from some places some guys collect money from the driver not sure why tho but it happens even sometimes when the buses pass some places.This dialogue happened between the driver and the guy collecting money(lets call him collector). Mind my typing it was in broken.
COLLECTOR : Driver give me my money before you go, if you get 200naira bring, if you no get change I go give you change.
DRIVER: I no get money now na my first job of the day be this and the only money I have I wan use am buy fuel
COLLECTOR : *slightly raising his voice* I no dey hear anything you must give me my money now or else you no dey go anywhere.
DRIVER : *still talking normally* I don tell you before, I no get money to give you now when I come back if you want you can search me but you no go see anything
COLLECTOR : *Now his voice even raised higher then before* See if you no give me my money I go take your tyre and your mirrors, you better give me my money now ooooooo
DRIVER : *shouting* I DON TELL YOU I NO GET MONEY GIVE YOU, YOU WAN TAKE MY SOUL NI, *unbuttons shirt* IN FACT TAKE AM NOW TAKE AM.
                                      
At this point everyone in the bus started laughing it was just too funny even the conductor was laughing. At the end of everything the collector took both the mirrors as collateral.
So this are just some things that happen to me during my IT so far,there is more but that will be for a later post.
If you have any funny stories during your IT you can send it to jussiechillin@yahoo.co.uk

5 comments:

  1. NIce story. The dumb guy that wanted to use okada to pick babe is prolly kayode, he's d only stupid person i know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOooooollllll.........I actually laughed.....niicceee.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. long bt kinda funny nd i no who sam is *evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 word...Epic!!! nice one bro.

    ReplyDelete