Wednesday 16 April 2014

Introduction to the co-writer

First of all I didnt want to do this(be a co-writer on his blog) but my friend kayode(the owner of the blog) begged me and prostrated for me after which I still said no because I didnt want to be associated with a dude who writes boring long thoughts on a blog,I mean dats why they invented the journal dude. Anyway after considering it for a while and then he continued begging.So I just pitied him since am the awesomest person in the world(obviously after barney stinson, #TrueStory) you get the point. Really the truth is that they are so many blogs nowadays so what will make this one different or better than the rest, well I will leave you to decide. long story short he writes the boring long stories and I will write the funny short ones. I mean (Read the picture)
So here are some funny pictures i saw online, look and comment or i will murder you in your sleep... enjoy.

                                                                           BOO!!!

                                                     your modern day hobin hood



                                                  now thats a slam dunk. DAMMMNNN!!!!!!!

                                                                 the power of boobs

                                                                    shake it shake it!!!

                                                             this is how it's done

                                                                  stupidity is a sin

                                                      even fear is afraid of chuck norris

                                                           are you sure you are not gay

So be expecting more intersting post and deeper thoughts from us from now on(not only pictures). My name is joseph(a.k.a kpam). Later

3 comments:

  1. Kay...to d pee...to d aaay..to the emmm
    KPAM in the building!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIESSS, ALL LIESSS. Me beg never. He paid me for this

    ReplyDelete
  3. kayode u dont need to lie about this

    ReplyDelete