Friday 2 May 2014

IT Stories 2



Lately I’ve seen comments referring to my posts as long and boring, well maybe you’re just not concerned with what I think about, someone else probably is (I hope), well what did I expect when the majority of my audience are my friends who aren’t deep enough for such (you know yaselves). So today I will also post a story, I don’t have a lot of funny experiences and such but I’ve tried my best to find the closest to funny so you have to make do.

Back in February, before I stopped working at that annoying Idea Konsult of a workplace my boss used to consult me on important matters (I'm bad like that), and as always he had a decision to make and he wanted my opinion on the matter. He came to me and was like
“Kayode, I’m thinking of buying a plasma but my wife insists we should use the money for something else, should I buy or nah?”
It was a no brainer, always go with the wife if you want to be happy that is, but for some reason he wanted me to spell it out for him so I did.

Fast forward two weeks, on a Monday I got to work to find my boss was not on seat, odd since I was always the last to resume (no comments please). My boss waltzed in about three hours later grinning from ear to ear, not the Pharrell Happy type grin, I’m talking the there’s crazy gist to be told kind grin (the guy loves talking) and of course there was. He called everyone in the branch together (we were just six) and began to give us the gist. 


Apparently the guy had gone along with his plan to buy the plasma, much against his wife’s orders suggestions and my advice, so the gist went like this, apparently the wife didn't complain upon the arrival of the husband with the plasma, she was quiet until Saturday when my nigga was watching an EPL game. This lady just yanked the cable out of the socket and when baba rose up to question her there was a collision involving her hand and his face *insert slap sound here*, dude was confused and wanted to say something but another accident occurred, involving his head and her fist.

Nigga was dazed

 She began to scream and stuff even tried to break the TV, my guy tried to save the TV but another slap stopped him in his tracks (that shii was bullying). That man went to sleep that day with a sore face, i wonder how he felt no shame in it and was so willing to gist us, and that nigga called a dozen people that day to report his wife, i thought stuff like that only happened in  movies.

Moral Lessons:
  • Once you're married your opinions do not matter, your wife makes all the decisions do not even try to fight it.
  • Never ever go against my advice, you should be charged even for such great advice so going against it would just make you end up like that guy. 
 Okay dudes if you were the guy what would you do and ladies can you do what the wife did? Drop your opinions in the comment section.

P.S: I don't know why the guy was grinning, like seriously he was about to tell us he got his ass whooped, maybe he's a masochist.

20 comments:

  1. He shdnt hv gone against his wife. And u ;) but his wife wuz still too harsh... If. I was d one.. I wud prolly just. Punish him with no sex 4 a month or two :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A month or two, I laff at u, wen u hear he's getting it from somewhere else, you'll know, mschew

      Delete
    2. Don't worry! I wud make sure nt to marry a man as weak as you r swthrt....:*

      Delete
    3. Oh no my dear, I'm a woman, and trust me, I know what I'm saying

      Delete
    4. Well!!! I gotta give in to experience ;;;;thanks :)

      Delete
    5. Yh, you should cuz guys getting it from their wives still cheat, what would stop a sex starved bloke.

      Delete
  2. The bible said the man is not created for the woman but the woman is created for the man but it is imperative for the man who is the glory 'head' of the wife to listen to the opinion of his wife. The man should learn how to handle his home. #witty

    ReplyDelete
  3. But all said and done the husband is the one in charge of the marriage so he sholud man up and take responsibility carrying his wife along

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. But mehn, if my wife slapped me cus I bought a plasma lol she for like go to her fathers house. That's total disrespect. If to say he slapped her first I can understand but mehn this is just messed up.

      Delete
  4. that nigga a bitch nigga or a gay, bitch nigga *In Riley's voice*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop. I'm sure there was...mehn that guy is a beach nigga faggot beast level 100

      Delete
  5. Lmao , bitch nigga (funny) @ sir k its gud to knw chima is influencing u nd ur boring stories FyI ders nting really deep abt em dey re jst long nd boring .. Bt dis one is funny I'll give u dat *clappin *
    Afghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes some of my posts are long, and yes they might be boring depending on your interest in the topic but no one who read them can question their deepness, like i dug a well writing that shii. And you guys talk like i write serious stuff all the time, i've written several humorous posts i just like to be diverse and i like ranting.

      Delete
  6. This story sounds totally fake to me.haba nw, dat much slaps to a naija man nd he stil had d gutts to gist ppl. 1 thing i no abt men is we r all proud beings albeit nt equally. And i find it difficult to bliv dat a man who hapens to b a boss at his work place will gist his junior staffs abt being slapped several tyms by his wife. I min men who get whooped by deir wives dnt disclose dat kind of shit to ppl, dey even deny it wen confronted wit d question. Haba!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its all true, extra slaps may have been added for more drama (MAY), but its mostly true. And yes he told us, that guy can't keep his mouth shut even if his life depended on it, describing him would take an entire post maybe two.

      Delete
  7. Sir Kay....... I comment my reserve. Anyways

    ReplyDelete
  8. I fell asleep after reading a line of d story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Attention-spam of a lizard is ur curse then.

    ReplyDelete