Wednesday 7 May 2014

POETRY OF THE HEART

This poem was sent to us by a reader read and enjoy you can also send your articles to jussiechillin@yahoo.co.uk or moyosademok@yahoo.com

Many things I'd say to you,
Of all the words none goodbye,
To gaze upon your eyes but for a moment,
A moment that'll last always in my heart.

A love that made the mountains quake,
To part the seas just for your sake,
None could contest in might & skill,
My all that I'd give to be with you.

Fairy tales and Laurent novels,
Told of men of old and nobles,
Making war and causing rifts,
All for a beloved fair maiden.

Day by day,Night after night,
I had cherished the thought of you by my side,
To call you beautiful an understatement,
Carved from the goddess of beauty her very self.

If only I could fly up so high,
Up in the wind or into the sky,
To give news abroad and beyond,
Of the treasured jewel I have found.

Many a times I sit to wonder,
If this feeling within was mutual I pondered,
A seconds glance I remember,
To you my fortress heart will surrender.

That day as I lay in bed to retire,
With my belly full from supper,
I smiled with folly as I said to myself,
I am yet to see such a being in existence.

The beautiful ones are unborn,
Because the ugly ones tarry and refuse to die,
This has been my belief thus far,
A story of Love yet unknown.

poem by Steve
twitter - @koolsteevie

2 comments:

  1. Awww!!!!!!!!!! am in love. if only someone would write a poem for me this cool. kpam write one 4 your special someone and upload so we can see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love uuuu @steveeeee * this is cool...........

    ReplyDelete