Tuesday 27 May 2014

The Unexpected

It was on a Monday evening I was coming back from work  as usual very tired it was a stressful day , it was around 8:45 P.M when I dropped at my bus stop before I got home I had to buy some things so when I finally reached home it was 9:30 P.M. I took my bath and was about to sleep. Then I heard a knock on the gate, I thought it was my elder sister because she comes home late sometimes so I went to check who was knocking at the gate. I opened it without asking who it was and immediately I was knocked down with a gun. The next thing I saw was a gun pointed at my face , then another armed man entered... Now if you are reading this and have never had a gun pointed at you before the feeling is very terrifying. The guy pointing the gun at me told me if I shout, run or try anything funny the next thing I will see is the white light. So they told me to take them inside to my parents, as we were walking I started praying like never before in my mind pulling out some verses I never even thought I knew. 
My parents were upstairs  so  when we finally reached upstairs they told my parents to show them were the money is or else I would be the first to go. My dad calmly told them it was inside the room so one gun man entered the room and started raiding the room  while the other stayed pointing his gun at us. My dad being a Christian started praying in a low tone don't know what the gun man thought he was saying but he suddenly shout my dad on the leg(the injury wasn't severe, it was like a cut). My mom shouted which resulted in the man hitting her head with his gun and she fell unconscious but thank God she was still breathing  from what I saw .At that moment  my mind went completely blank because what I did next was by far the most stupid thing I have ever done. I picked a 50Cl coke bottle from the ground and hit the gun man on the head(he was distracted by my mom's shouting)he began to bleed but he didn't fall he then pointed his gun at me, at this point  thought I was going to die then the unexpected happened...... I woke up from sleep. I was covered in sweat I was never happier I my life that it was just a dream. The time was 4:30 Tuesday  morning and it was time for me start getting ready for work. 

3 comments:

  1. Chai.. so you're still alive, that sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a moment der I thut u were cool ..pipe

    ReplyDelete