Monday 5 May 2014

IT stories: Rumble in the bus


We are starting a series called IT stories which will be released weekly apart from our normal posts. So this week on IT stories I have a story that will leave you shedding tears from laughing too much brought to you by your favourite writer Joseph(a.k.a kpam).

I was on my way back from church(winners chapel), I went for first service so after I took okada in front of the church to toll gate then from there to Iyana Ipaja this is when the incident happened. You know how staff don't pay money when they enter bus apparently the bus driver didn't agree and told the staff he must pay money or don't enter but he entered anyway. So half way when the conductor asked for money he refused to pay, the staff was a young police officer he looked like he was in his early 30's, the driver stopped the bus went to the passenger side(that's the front seat) and told him to come down he refused this is when argument started while this was going on I was in the bus listening to music on my phone with one ear plugged in I wasn't really concentrating on what was happening around me until suddenly I heard a loud sound KPA!!!!  immediately I looked in the direction of the sound and I saw the policeman holding his face his look was just too funny like he couldn't believe it.




... that reminds me I came up with a proverb that says punch is to injure or knock out someone while slap is for correction(deep right I know).  Anyway by this time people started gathering like all normal Nigerians do when they see fight. After recovering from the shocking slap he continued to argue with everyone because more people started adding mouth on seeing this the other staff in the bus who was sitting behind me who was a navy officer who looked in his late 20's started defending his fellow staff then got angry and came down to argue more on coming down he also chopped the famous correction slap he got more angry and started fighting everyone throwing punches everywhere, Like Mohammed ali said fly like a butterfly sting like a bee at this point everyone started gathering him and left the policeman who disappeared from the scene that's when my blogger instinct kicked in I took my phone came down from the bus which was already empty but this time and wanted to start videoing it I had missed some of the fight already but still wanted to video what i could that's when one muscular dude came beside me and said I hope you are not videoing this i can swear this guy had muscle from his forehead to his toe nail... I know people say the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom but also I think the fear of a very muscular man that is taller than you can make stupidity flee from you.



So I said no and tried pretending I was doing something else with my phone. I like you my readers but not that much am a lover not a fighter so that's why the video isn't good enough anyway back to my story after some punches and insults the fight was concluded without any blood shed.The passengers entered back into the bus and we were on our way but the navy and police guy didn't enter back with us.
So this is the video below like I said it is not good enough so don't expect much, It was the muscular man's fault.




You can send your stories or articles to jussiechillin@yahoo.co.uk or  moyosademok@yahoo.com

Until next week on IT stories stay safe.


9 comments:

  1. #smiling...as in!! i even saw one police guy doing conductor 4 one bus because he did not want to pay.smh.d things dat ppl see and hear in d bus tho' sha... nice story Kpam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kpam why u no call ur bros? Make dat muscle man feel some fear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol....wat made me laugh was wen dat guy asked u if u were videoing it, he would av corrected u wit d famous correction slap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi never hezpeded it... dt right dere is hepic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chima ya bcoming boring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. chima biko try punctuate ur write ups, same goes for u moyo! errr ok twas a tad bit funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah bro....you could have received your favourite ....correction slap ...((O O))

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah bro....you could have received your favourite ....correction slap ...((O O))

    ReplyDelete