Wednesday 7 October 2015

With 13 Billion Pounds





Dieziani13BillionPounds


Every Nigeria not living under a rock should by now have heard of the 13 Billion Pounds that went walkabout from the nation’s coffers and is currently being pinned on ex minister fine lady Diezani. Thirteen Billion Pounds is an outrageous amount of money and I highly doubt she stole it alone but be that as it may I’m not here to talk about her level of guilt, I’m just here to talk about that money, what would I do if I had that much money?

13 billion pounds equals roughly 20 billion dollars which equals about 3.94 Trillion naira, that is much more than a buttload of money, with that kinda money you can give five thousand people 200 million naira and still too rich to care. If I had that kinda money:

  • I would banish the Kardashians from all forms of media.
  • I would have a lion, a panda and a wolf trained as my pets.
  • I would finance research to allow humans understand dogs.
  • I would buy a country and play SIMS with real people.
  • I would just stop NTA from airing, they are embarrassing us.
  • I would not enter the same car twice.
  • I would buy a movie studio and make the stories in my head into movies.
  • I would pay for hair transplant surgery for Wiz Kid’s chin.
  • And lastly I would buy land on Mars since they just found water on it and all that.

 Ok now that I’m done with my fantasies tell me, what would you do if you had that much money?



No comments:

Post a Comment