Friday 10 October 2014

You Can Only Choose One


I saw this earlier on thenakedconvos, a blog i read frequently and i decided to make this post it. Of the six pills in the picture you can only choose one so i have to choose the one i think i'll use most efficiently or that would be the most fun so here's my opinion on the pill selection pill by pill.

The Blue pill. Well that's an easy one, no way i'm choosing that one. Why would i choose something that would leave me lifeless in just ten years, unless i take it when i'm like 85 and i can't wait so many decades just to take the pill.

The Red pill. Yes the internet is important and stuff but come on, i can only choose one, no way i'm wasting my choice on the ability to check facebook and twitter or scroll through 9gag six times a day. I'll use my phone for that.

The Orange pill. Well i've never actually gotten high so i don't see why i would choose the ability to get high 4 times a day when i could choose to read minds or fly. Sure getting high sounds fun but seriously i could just buy high grade weed if i ever decide to touch the clouds of my mind.

The Black pill. The ability to see the future, nice. I can live with the hassle since i could just look into the future and use that information to get loads of money and always stay one step ahead of danger. The problem i have with this is the butterfly effect. The butterfly effect is when little ripples in time causes the future to change, so one little thing done differently might lead to a completely different future, just you seeing the future might have changed it already. Also it would be boring knowing almost everything that would happen, life without surprises is boringggggg.



 The Green pill. I've always wanted to fly just like Superman but the thing is i'm not made of steel like he is. Hitting anything at the velocity i would be flying at would most likely result in death, thats if my skin doesn't peel off due to the friction caused by contact with the air molecules. And i know i would want to go at speeds exceeding Mach 4 and that's just not possible for the human body, even without the effect on my body i wouldn't be able to breathe.

The Grey pill. Love is a powerful thing. With this i could make anyone i touch do anything for me but it has a limit. I could use it to make the girl of my dreams love me but if you know me well you'd know i probably wouldn't know the girl of my dreams before getting to know her and making her love me this way will leave me unfulfilled. If love is real (which i strongly doubt) i would want the person i love to decide to love me back of her own free will.

The Pink pill. The ability to shape-shift would be soo nice, i could change to a girl and enter female hostels and stuff, I could change into Obama and cause some crazy shit, i could change into my lecturer and just give myself an A, i could change into anyone and do crazy stuff and of course i could decide to become a bra for a few hours. Only thing is i'll be so busy changing and stuff that i'll forget about being myself.

The Green Pill. Everyone has fantasized about the ability to read minds and of course that's a great ability. I would never read for exams and i would be able to sway peoples decisions by reading their minds. Everyone would be like my puppet. Its not always fun to know what people think of you though and with this power you would always know the truth about everything which is actually sad, Ignorance sometimes is bliss.

In the end i think i would go for the Pink pill, i would just try my best to control my dependence on the ability. So what pill would you choose if you had the chance? Let me know in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment