Thursday 20 August 2015

Jollof


Well if you are Nigerian and you're not aware of the recent comparisons between The Nigerian and Ghanaian Jollof you probably reside under a rock. I mean its a serious something i've seen the most hilarious and sometimes dense things that I could have never imagined relating to this topics.



But the major point is that Nigerian Jollof (especially Party Rice) is Phenomenal and should never be compared with anything else.
Well i'm going to just say I typed the post wearing the full amour of God, because its real outreach in the streets I could get murked by someone for this post because I personally (you don't have to regard my opinion, I mean what do I know, Please don't hurt me, I haven't told baby girl I like her yet, Gatts maintain my face...) think it's overrated did someone say Raheem Sterling?.
I know someone has already insulted me, probably even called me Insolent but let me at least try to make my point. I think Jollof rice is overrated because its frequently made hence it isn't so special any more you could find it readily made in bulk at various events i.e wedding, naming ceremonies, birthdays, burials and on Sundays after church so there's really not so much to it.
Also, while in school when you were served Jollof rice there was a high tendency that it would be filled with oil and by the time you get close to the bottom you wouldn't enjoy it as much it would just be nasty. I can only imagine the number of zits you could get from it. Urgh!
So I hope you're beginning to see my point of view, though I stand for #TeamNigeria for the whole Nigerian vs Ghanaian Jollof thing its still quite overrated. If we were hyping Logic's album or "The Almighty Plantain" on the other hand it would have been a different story entirely, both of two of us would have died on the line. So I want to know if my opinion is spot on or im just misinformed and completely clueless, so i wont mind knowing your opinions and receiving wise words of advice in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment