Thursday 6 August 2015

Random Features I Like In Girls.

I've been sitting on this for a very long time but I guess it's better late than never right?
I would like to start by saying I don't have a type (*in Rae summons voice*) per say at least,   I think I don't. But there are just some things you see in a person the opposite sex to be specific and you're immediately attracted to the person I mean except the obvious. It's not necessarily something that is so big and it could range between body parts and and physical materials/accessories.
So without much ado I would list and briefly talk about some of the things I find attractive in a lady.





1) Eyes:
It's probably a little hard to notice but it's something that easily captivates people.
I guess it's why they say people get lost in people's eyes.



2) Sneakers:
Have you actually seen a girl in nice sneakers? I don't mean like crazy ass high tops, just some really nice casual sneakers it actually a good sight. I don't know if it's weird that I like to but I think it is really cool.



3) Ponytails:
I guess it would allow you to see a persons face better and control their hair would be the most logical reason. But, it also gives baby girl kind of an active vibe.


4) Glasses:
I don't know why but I can be the only on that likes to see girls in glasses, I mean come on!
I don't mean like professor or  really oversize glasses that can double as wind screens.
I mean slim well shaped recommended glasses (Ray bans preferably) or even a nice pair of sunshades could also work well. When done right it Just has that appeal that can send shivers down your spine.

5) Voice:
A lady with a nice voice, Lord!!!!!! Voices can be very bewitching, I don't even care what your saying, you could be describing how particles under the nucleus of fungi ferments and I will actually contemplate listening to the end (I probably won't but I would actually contemplate, that's as good as it gets).

No comments:

Post a Comment