Sunday 28 July 2013

My Take On- The Wolverine movie

                         WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!! SPOILER ALERT
     Well I went to see The Wolverine on friday and i have to say the movie was a little disappointing, i expected an improvement from X men Origins:Wolverine but quite frankly i preferred the origins to this one. The origins had a lot of other cool mutants my favorite being the sword guy who couldn't shut up and could cut things at lightning speed so much so that he killed all the gunmen in that big ass room all alone, there were other cool mutants like the teleporter played by Will.i.am and Sabertooth amongst others but in this new Wolverine movie the only other mutants were a poison snake woman who wasn't even that cool and one asian chick that could fight and see the future, the movie also lacked the brutality wolverine is known and loved for i expected him to rip more stuff with his claws which get cut off in the end and now he's back to bone claws.
     Generally it was below my expectations but it might be just me because i have a tendency to over-analyze or so my friends say (I don't believe them though). 

No comments:

Post a Comment