Tuesday 29 October 2013

My Awesome Mystery Girl

 Why me? Why now?? Why her???
A week and a day ago i met the most awesome girl ever when i decided to attend a program i knew would be boring and i ended up randomly making my way to the seat right next to hers then we got to talking. She was amazing, i have never hit it off with anyone that well, that fast in my life, as we kept talking she kept surprising me with with her uniqueness and she had the ability to do one thing that got me even more attracted to her. She could make me laugh. Not a lot of girls can make me laugh, i often fake it just not to disappoint them but she was almost doing a better job of making me laugh than i was at making her. Being with her was crazy fun and she saved me from the program cuz as i later found out a friend of mine almost considered shooting himself to escape the boredom. As we kept talking i realised she knows quite a number of people, at least a lot more than i do and it dawned to me, there's no way under heaven a girl this awesome would be single or at least she would have quite a lot of guys going after her and though i don't mind competition i hate joining queues (-__-) since the other guys might have made way more progress than I.

The timing just couldn't be anymore wrong, the exams are at our doorstep and it won't be long before we go home on a break and I'm not even returning for the second semester since its the semester for my 7 months industrial training (I.T), so basically when i leave school i won't be back for EIGHT MONTHS! And to make matters worse she's not replying me on twitter probably because i didn't tell her my handle and its a little weird or maybe she's intentionally ignoring me, i just don't know what to think ( >_<).  Maybe this is just the universe messing with me but either way this is just sad for me at least. My one epic girl meets boy moment like something straight out of a movie would probably end as just that, a moment.

P.S- She's not exactly a mystery girl since i actually know some things about her but mystery girl just seemed cool.

9 comments:

  1. Lover boy oshi, d girl is fat.. and i wud Cc her this post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 100% sure this is lash, go ahead I aint stopping you and she's not fat you buffoon

      Delete
  2. hmmm you found love in a hopeless place..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao...i'm pretty sure d first post was lash

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww :P
    well its better than having a boyfriend who understands you perfectly and you understand him and everything matches but hes many many kilometers away :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who's this Lash u pple are talking abt?? i wud like to meet him/her?

    ReplyDelete