Wednesday 2 October 2013

Killer Lines In A Boring Class

My friends and I were bored in a class today(to know how boring my classes can get click HERE) so we decided to spit some lines to pass the time. Tell me which you like best (we suck at it by the way).

Chima
-My lines are so hot they make the sun sweat.
-I'm running this track, Bolt
-I'll freeze you like Sub zero finishing
-I'm hitting the core, Intel
And his bullshit legendary line: I’m so fast, my eyeballs dodge #gbam


Chiemela
-I'm so high, i'm getting weed from birds.
-My lines are strong cause I give punchlines without gloves.
-My flow so sick it will leave you dead in the living room.
-My flow so sick its killing me softly
-I got many lines in my head, sporting waves

Me
-This guy is so boring, call him mole rat
-My lines so strong, call it morning wood
-I'm so high aliens look up to me.
-I flow so fast and so sick its like i was bitten by a mosquito riding a Bugatti.

Yep we were on that 2 Chainz shit today, the class was just that boring.

7 comments:

  1. i prefer listening to dat boring lecturer than reading this post ryt now..................HELP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. i only remembered "my lines so sweet its like i'm in a hotel room" and the one about me and you don't expect me to put that up do you?

      Delete
  3. feel this flow:my lines so good that handicaps clap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my lines so acidic, reptile
    stop spraying me dry jokes, am bored man
    can't believe cu's light is bad, its shocking

    ReplyDelete