Thursday 5 September 2013

My Week Of Rotten Luck


    This past week my luck really went south. I don't know what i did, maybe i broke a mirror while walking under a ladder past a black cat, then into a room where i opened an umbrella. Basically I've been riddled with bad luck lately, first some strange bumps appeared on my face (my fresh boy no pimples is on break for now), then a friend told me to check if his trouser got ripped but i later found out my trouser was ripped at the butt area (i don't know how) and it was a very long rip and i had to walk with it for a long time (i noticed the ladies checking me out), later i lost my wallet, and i searched for it for a long time, thank God a good Samaritan found it and brought it back to me intact (didn't even take 20 naira pack money which is more tempting to take than 1000 because of the lack of change), and after all the stress on that day i wanted to get food and after waiting on a line in the cafeteria the food finish right when it was my turn as if that wasn't enough i spilled my coke for the second time(I'm a recovering coke addict and its coca-cola o ).

   I also forgot my ID card in the lab that day, and we had chapel service on the day after, and then they decided to tell people without their ID cards to wait behind on the only day ever i was without it and as if that's not enough my second black trouser also tore at the same area, well the bad luck bar should have run out by now I'm tired of the thundercloud following me. I'll go get a four leaf clover, catch a rabbit and cut its foot off, throw salt over my shoulder, and go catch a leprechaun while holding a horseshoe all to get my luck up.

1 comment: