Friday 20 September 2013

The Girl In The Red Dress


 Over time i noticed that in movies the hottest girl at a party (the ones where guys wear tuxedos and such) is usually the one wearing a red dress, and a sudden wind blows at her hair when she walks in like she paid a guy to aim a fan at her at that exact moment, and for some reason everyone leaves whatever they were doing and stare at her entry, almost as if there a drum roll playing from her direction at the moment she enters. And usually that's the girl the main character has a crush on but is too shy to talk to.

   I occasionally have such moments with girls i have a crush on, time seems to slow down and things start going in slow motion, basically the whole nine yards.......na just kidding i just end up staring at the girl and i stop when i think I'm being too creepy. Guys can crush on multiple girls at once or maybe its just me, and I'm blank on ideas on how to meet them. One of this days I'll just walk up to one of them and say the first thing that comes to mind what's the worst that could happen, as long as i don't say exactly what I'm thinking things should be fine. My current 'girl in the red dress' is in my department and i say to my self "Why shall i shy?"

INSPIRED BY JOSEPH THE KPAMSTER

5 comments:

  1. guy i want my mb back, wetin be this:0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fuck you... bastard

      Delete
    2. why u dey vex 4 me,today na sunday,lol:0

      Delete
  2. lol just ask urself what u have to loose n try. its fucking hard but do it bro.

    ReplyDelete