Friday 30 August 2013

My Next Girlfriend

     I don't have a girlfriend, I know its a shocker (considering how charming i am) but that's the truth. I know some people will have a hard time believing but yes even awesome guys like me are single at times (most of the time actually) but that's going to change, there's this girl that's been in my head a lot lately, i think i might have a crush on her.  And yes she is the most beautiful girl in Nigeria, i have a crush on Anna Banner, the winner of the latest MBGN. Immediately i saw her picture, i realized that we are destined to meet soon and she'll be my girlfriend. And yes i know you probably think I'm dreaming or something, but I'm not and as to how we'll meet, i don't know its all up to fate, and i'm sure when she sees me she'll also realize we're soul mates hehehe.
      P.S. MBGN is the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria beauty pageant

More pictures of her after the cut




She is the most beautiful girl in the world :D

7 comments:

  1. dream on.................

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOSEPH...D DREAMER

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck,we both knw it will neva happen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will prove all of you wrong, its fate even if the world is against our love

    ReplyDelete
  5. hopefully ur dreams will come true

    ReplyDelete
  6. if wishes were horses.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horse racing would be the most popular sport in the world, but its not.

      Delete