Friday 2 August 2013

Suspended!!!

                                                                   
     OK I'm kinda confused right now i was suspended from a social network, yeah i know it sounds strange what does someone do to get his account suspended on a social network but for some reasons unknown to me the admin wasn't pleased with my activities and decided to suspend me at least they could have sent me a warning message first that asks me to stop whatever i was doing wrong but no, i was just kicked out and now whenever i try to visit the site it tells me the admin suspended my account, maybe the admin guy's girl was liking my pictures a little too much or i got the attention of the girl he's been chasing .
   Seriously the only reason i can think of for my suspension is the fact that i've been posting links to this blog everywhere i get the chance to on the site but is that really a valid reason to suspend me, i mean its a social network i should be able to promote my own blog as long as its within what i can do as a member right? And the links i post there are my major source of traffic, this is just sad but as long as one person is still reading (not like the number of my viewers were that far from one anyways) i shall continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment